Monday, July 30, 2018
school holidays
In the holidays I went to Poppies for a sleep over then I went to Elise's house for a play date we had lots of fun we played outside inside we went to the fled then we went to play on the high school playground then I went to Tauranga for mumas birthday and Joshua he tent 18 years old next year he will be 19 years old but I had to clean out the calf shead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Being me
Being Me My blog post for this week is a slideshow and it is about things about me and what I like to do.
-
Chapter Chat Round up I think the little house on the prairie is a good book to read and you learn more about it you get ...
-
On Sunday the 14th of October 2018 a crime was committed at Ngatea Primary School and we need your help to gather evidence to help us solve...
It sounds like you had fun going to your Poppie's house and then having a sleep over at Elise's, Celena.
ReplyDelete